Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Level 20

*British accent* 
Haaaaalooooo


It has happened. I am 20 years old. Wait... WHAT?!?! 

Yes, I am at level 20 of me life, 2 decades old, no longer a teenager and to be honest, its not a milestone I wanted to never cross-over. No more saying teen after the number... weird. 

Someone asked me, "What have you learned in the past twenty years?" 
My answer? "I don't know, I'm still trying to figure it out." Wasn't that deep. 

 I really don't though. I have my entire life to still explore, make mistakes, meet new people, laugh, cry, be happy, be depressed, travel, discover and much more. But, if you are just like... Katerina, just answer the question... then fine, I will.

20 things I've learned about myself:

1. How to do my hair (praise God)
2. How to dress myself, stylish wise (praise God again) 
3. I try to find the good in everyone
4. I hold my emotions in until I explode
5. I chase guys, not good
6. Slowly, starting to care-less about what others think
7. I'm addicted to Instagram 
8. All I eat is chicken, yogurt and pasta
9. I HATE getting a pedicure
10. I have 5 best friends and all are from high school
11. I waste my money on clothes and food
12. I despise people staring at me but I love staring at people
13. I'm closer to my friends parents then I am to mine
14. I give amazing advise to other and horrible advise to myself
15. I drive to fast sometimes
16. Sometimes I would rather have a deep conversation then funny ones
17. Street smart NOT book smart
18. I put myself down a lot, appearance wise
19. Still have a curfew (that'll change this year!) 
20. I care for everyone because I believe everyone should be cared for



"16 to 20"
I didn't have a baby picture.
I havent really changed... Oh well.

1st outfit details
Vest Jacket: Urban Outfitters, V-neck: American Eagle, Jewelry: Urban Outfitters, Fossil, Forever21 and vintage

2nd outfit details
Jacket: Marshalls, Dress: Forever21, Socks: Brothers closet, literally, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell (Purchased at Nordstrom) 

My plans for the 2-0 birthday? 
Dinner at Georges, beach, party, dinner, beach, shopping, work, beach, church, dinner, beach, party and whatever else the weekend has in store! 

As always,
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment