Monday, March 18, 2013

Recap

Hey hey! 

My birthday weekend was a very chill one indeed, no Ultra, no parties just chill.

Day 1

Slept in till about 10 until my grandmother waltz into my room in song and dance and my best friend called said she was on her way over. I then proceeded to open gifts and cards from my family; all the gift were lovely. My best friend Kelly came over with brownies, bless her soul.


Mmmmmmmmm breakfast.
Thanks Kelly!!

Then I went to work... boo. They got me a cake and sang happy birthday to me though all happy, cracking jokes and just enjoying ourselves. PLOT TWIST: everyone left after they ate and then my boss yelled at me and left too and I was left in the office, alone, on my birthday, for 2 hours...  

Georges, best place to have any celebration! The service is great, the food is delicious and its a great atmosphere... PHOTO MONTAGE!! 













Day 1 ended by my 3 best friends, Kelly, Keilah and Tim, coming over eating McFlurrys and watching Ferris Bueller.

Day 1 outfit:
Shirt; Love Culture, Skater Skirt; Forever21, Shoes; Jeffery Campbell, Jewelry; Swatch, Cartier, local boutique




Day 2

Took the day off of work and school and me and my friends just relaxed. We went to Denny's for breakfast and then went tanning, pretty chill. 

 



To end the night my family and I went to my FAVORITE italian restaurant called "Nunzio's" its amazing and we've been going before I was even a thought. 



Day 2 outfits:

Day time: Bathing Suit; Top: Forever21, Bottom: PINK, High Wasted Shorts; Zara, Sunnies; Steps New York 

Night time: Peplum Top; Nordstrom, Pants; Even though you can't see them (camo skinnies) Forever21, Shoes; Jeffery Campbell, Belt; Step New York



Day 3

No pictures on day 3 and I don't know why... Well, I spent day 3 with my parents and my favorite side of the "family". My dad has 4 best friends who are close to us and basically are Tio's (uncles) so we went to one of their houses just for a lunch. Lunch turned into cocktails, then mid-snack, into dinner, then dessert. It was great talking to them, catching up and listening to all the funnies stories. Even though they aren't family they are still amazing and I enjoyed it. 

Day 4 

BEACH DAY! Finally. After church me and my 2 friends Natalie and Grace accompanied me to South Beach to tan and enjoy Miami. The water was cold freezing but beautiful. There were a lot of parties because of Ultra going on, which I still need tickets for, and it was also St. Patricks day. I love the beach so much! Others would be bother by the amount of people but I don't mind! Gotta love Miami <3 












This weekend was filled with love, happiness and laughter and I thank and love everyone who was apart of it and made it 10 times better!! 

Now for this weekend... Ultra I'm ready for you! All I need is a ticket...

As always, 
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment