Sunday, October 14, 2012

YOLO And A Summer Bliss

Well hello again its been awhile hasn't it. School 6 days a week, work 3-4 days a week and church 3 days a week I'm a tad busy, but I'm baaaaaaack.

As usual I'll start writing something and then I think of something better to write... good job Katerina. 

Enjoy life. 
Over the summer I met this guy, Gianfranco (cool name I know) who was/is brilliant is the best way I could describe him. He taught me one of the best things anybody can teach someone, how to look at life with a different prospective. Everyone is in the state of "YOLO" unfortunately (thanks Drake and Lil' Wayne) but do we really know what YOLO stands for like the back meaning of it? 
Gianfranco had this thing that when we would hang out I would see him take out his phone or get pen and paper and start writing till all his ideas, thoughts and experiences were out. I was curious as usual so I would asked why he did that and he replied, "To always remember amazing moments and ideas." I thought that was great, write your moments down so the memories could last even longer.
He taught me to cherish life truly, never take it for granted and live it with your whole heart. Death is bound to happen so take advantage of the days you have so Katerina came up with little phrases to live by...
Smile more, laugh louder, dance with no music, be with your friends and family and tell them you love them, trust God while your down on earth, travel EVERYWHERE, be happy even when you think there is nothing you can possibly be happy for because I promise you there is something to be happy about.
Life is made up of small, incredible moments but sometimes we're moving so fast we don't have the time to enjoy and appreciate them. 

As always
Love Katerina 

No comments:

Post a Comment