Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm up, I'm up. . .

BACK TO SCHOOL! 

Well, spring semester that is.

Tomorrow starts off another college semester and I'm quite excited about it actually; not the waking up early part but meeting new people and seeing what adventures ill be getting into. 

Waking up, to me, has to be the hardest part. Why? Because my body enjoys rushing and being late everywhere. BUT hopefully this semester its different! 

"*moans* whyyyyy"

What to wear, what to wear. Fashion is a big thing for me especially because since pre-k3 through senior year I wore uniform so now being, in college, I get to dress up, not everyday because I'm lazy, but I dress up. My outfit? I'll post a picture tomorrow but I'll be wearing an over sized high-low long sleeved shirt, which is quite comfortable, ripped jean shorts and my combat boots... that outfit sounds like I'm going into battle.

Need morning school jams, this is what I'm listening to to wake me up:
M83 - Midnight City 
Icona Pop - I Love It (I Don't Care)
The Weekend (any song from them)
SoMo - The Only One
Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed
And any type of house music with a fast beat and a great bass to wake me up

P.s. 
Everyone has free time even if its 5 minutes, I bought this book on the 1st and haven't put it down it has great activities!

"... It's a reminder that true happiness isn't something you chase, it's something you unlock within yourself." 


Good luck with everyones 1st week back at school!
As always,
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment