Saturday, January 5, 2013

Its Been Waaaaaay To Long

HAPPY 2013!

I haven't blogged in months and I miss it dearly but I'm baaaack! 
My goal is to have at least 2 blog post a week!

Speaking of goals... What is your 2013 goals?
I've never really made goals since 2009 when I realized that I never keep them so when the New Year approaches my "goal" is that the new year surprises me, it's more exciting that way. 
But whatever your goals, wishes or dreams are this 2013 I hope you make it happen. Good Luck. 
Some wise words: "For those needing "health" I wish you lots of health- For those needing "love" I hope you find love in 2013- For those needing "happiness" I wish you an infinite amount of happiness- For me, 2013, surprise me."


"GO HEAT!"

"New Year, New Glasses"


As always,
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment