Monday, January 21, 2013

Wait, Todays Monday?

Today did not feel like a Monday at all. (Thanks MLKJr. for the day off)

Living in Miami, I have the luxury of going to the beach year round and also making any excuse to go to the beach.

For being the last day of the long weekend me and my best friend Melissa went Pa La Playa! (to the beach) Our mission: BECOME TAN! 
I succeeded, Melissa on the other hand. . . Lobster to say the least. 
The water was insanely gorgeous today!! The water was so clear you can see to the bottom and from the shore to the deep end was like a blue ombré effect, brilliant! 
We walked a lot.
1. Because there was a huge bug who wanted to eat me so we ran away
2. Because the water was amazing, I wanted to go swimming and walk on the shore
Unfortunately the sun left and clouds came rolling in so we left. (We came, we tore sh!t up, we conquered, we left.) 
But the fun didn't stop there. . .

Melissa's mom told her one day that her stomach looked good enough for a belly button piercing, so she took it literally and off we went to see her belly button be sliced by a needle. 
She was a trooper; No screaming, no tears what a gal! 
Thanks Phat Joes (:

"Monday Adventures"
BUT IT DOESNT END THERE!

My mom is currently taking Zumba because she calls herself fat every waking moment, even though she's 125 lbs. I decided to tag along and it was great!! I know I'm in a room full of old ladies dancing to Pitbull and Prince Royce but I "feel the burn" and because I can only go on mondays the instructor is letting me go for FREE! 

Yup, today was a great day for a Monday. 

P.s. 
You wanted a blog just for you Melissa and you got it! 
And
Thank you Martin Luther King Jr. you had a dream, and because of that dream, you changed the world.


As always,
Love Katerina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment