Friday, January 18, 2013

XoXo photo shoots

Helloooo

2 things exciting this week to chat about with you guys, ready?

My friend from high school opened her own Facebook boutique (In Paradise Fashion) and its quite ravishing. Well, soon me and a few other gorgeous girls will be modeling for her line, which I'm quite excited about! So because I'm a "model" I decided to get some professional head shots done. . . finds out I'm quite horrid at taking pictures.  http://www.facebook.com/InParadiseFashion?fref=ts 

"Lights, Camera, Pose"

Babysitting for my sister has now gotten 10 times better! Why?
My sister has the privilege of having Apple Tv indicating she can watch any show her heart desires, lucky her. Well, as I was browsing my heart stopped when I bumped into ALL THE SEASONS OF GOSSIP GIRL. For some who don't find this news exciting your missing out on life in general. When GG started I was in 7th or 8th grade and was not allowed to watch it so un-intentionally I just forgotten all about it; but now I'm a college girl and I have this freedom of watching this fabulous show. Within 6 hours of watching it I've become obsessed, as you should when you watch the show, so now I will spend every waking moment watching Gossip Girl... Xoxo


As always,
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment