Thursday, January 10, 2013

Is It To Soon?

Hey lovelies

So, is it to soon to say that I LOVE SPRING SEMESTER! 
My favorite class so far is my acting 101 class, its brilliant! Great professor, great classmates and of course great class! I get credit to literally play games and to act, yes. 

I'm way to excited about school...

The first day went great actually; My classes don't seem that hard and the professors seem to be good and some what easy. I made friends. I've been in the same school for a little over a year and have yet to make any real friends but this semester within a day I made 4! #NOTforeveralone 

Other interesting facts:
- offered a spot on the Miami Dade cheer squad. . . Go sharks. 
- offered a spot in an improv group. . . 1, 2, 3, ACT!
- offered to audition for this semesters play. . . Hi, I'm auditioning for the role of...
- offered a modeling job for an online boutique. . . POSE! 

Yup, 2013 is looking quite well. 

Back to School Outfit:
shirt; cotton on shorts; Marshalls jewelry; Forever 21 & Swatch boots; Steve Madden


As always, 
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment