Saturday, September 22, 2012

Can We Play A Different Game?

PRE-WARNING! 
I write a lot today but there is a lot on my mind.

I have 2 stories to share; ones me venting and the other was something that just occurred that I thought was horrible.
 
Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, girl and boy start talking, boy and girl have a good relationship... through text message and thats it. 
    Not the ending you were expecting right, ME EITHER! 
Now a days having a relationship through your phone is the way you start to get to know your future mate and some just keep it like that for the entire relationship! Call me old fashion but when you like someone you want to take them out and be with them under no circumstances right? Don't make excuses about your car, the weather or your parents... no. There was a saying I saw that stated "Ignore a girl and she will chase you, ignore a women and she will replace you." AMEN! I'm done with that chasing stage, I'm done with the excuses I hear, I'm done just waiting like a lost puppy. You want me come and get me. 

I'm a youth leader at my church and the one thing I tell all the students is that if they ever need me they can call me no matter what the time is and that statement was tested tonight. 
Love. For some people they don't believe or trust it, others state they have no time for it and sometimes people say they're in love when really they're in lust. How about if your genuinely in love and someone tells you to stay away from that person and you can never see them again, what would you do or say? When you truly love someone take that and run because in todays world thats hard to find. This student called saying they are not allowed to see their love any longer because of the other persons parents. That shocked me. Why would you want to break apart young love? I feel you don't know what love is if your trying tear it apart for someone else.
That just got me thinking about what the world is coming to how crazy it is to see that people treat love like its a game. People get played and mostly people loose when your playing a love game, I don't want to play that game. I think we should start to learn how to love more. Everyone is focus on money, jobs and personal things how about if we start loving rather than judging, loving rather than hating, loving rather than cheating. 

CHALLENGE!
Try loving more this week, not like bedroom loving, just show someone your version of a loving heart and report back!! 


The only guy who really loves me my nephew Aaden (:

"Tia Time" 

As always 
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment