Monday, September 17, 2012

Truth or Dare...

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit school and work were consuming me the last week  buuuut I'm back, if any body does really read this...

Truth or Dare.

I took the dare this last wednesday and spoke to a bunch of college students, high school and middle schoolers basically about my life. Why? Honestly, I wanted people to hear a story that went from good to great and how this guy named Jesus can change anybodies life for the better. Everyone has a story some keep it in for no one to discover, while others take the dare and share it. If you had the chance what would you do? 

Some truths about your writer:
* I'm a procrastinator (I'm actually procrastinating right now)
* I currently can't breathe through my nose 
* At this moment I'm listening to smooth jazz *snapping fingers* 
* I failed 2 math classes but bribed the teacher to let me pass
* I love writing but I have horrible spelling and grammar skills
* Seriously, I have no idea how to work this blog I'm basically winging it (if you would like to help that'd be great) 

If you have any truths or dares for me comment below or Tweet me @katerinaaaperez

Fun stuff! 

On Saturday was my good friends Yaz's birthday and we went a little carried away with the infamous "duck face" 

 These are 2 of my really good guy friends and these are the faces that happen when I asked them to hold my phone I call this photo...

  "Noooo man"

Hope your having a good week! as always
Love Katerina



No comments:

Post a Comment