Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jesus, DIY and Horror Films... OH MY!

Hellooooo 
Today was a great day! "Why Katerina?" well I'll tell you.

I woke extremely early today to get ready to help my favorite pastor at a schools spiritual emphasis week and it was amazing. I MC'd the game which was always fun and the kids really got into the message which is what we aim for! I love going to school assemblies to talk to kids and teens about what they're going through and try to help them out or just to be there to talk to some of them is also up lifting. I now know why my pastor loves to work with the youth.

$48 for a shirt... aaaaahhhh heeeelllllll naaaaahhhh! 
I swear I'm a shopaholic I admit it, its true and I'm proud! I love clothes so much I will seriously not eat for weeks and mooch of my friends and family so I can have enough money for clothes... I have a sick problem. The other day I was looking at some fashion pictures on Instagram and a lot of those pictures had the cut out skull in the back of a shirt and then I saw the price. Then I told myself, Kat your creative you got this and the skull shirt was born!! It really wasn't that hard it takes about 30-45 minutes and it came out really cute (:

BOO! 
You know I've never seen a scary movie before... so what possessed to be in one? Last year at church they played a low budget horror film (everyone was laughing while I was crying of fear... yo no lie) so me and a few other leaders of my church decided to do our own film. Honestly I was clenching to my friend Luis's arm the entire time, legit freaked out and I knew the people filming and I knew the killer! -_- From what I saw tonight the movie is going to come out awesome!! When its finished and uploaded ill post here so you can see it! 
Random fact: My favorite holiday is halloween but I don't like being scared and I've never seen a scary movie. 


There was about 300 kids! It was awesome to see them get really into what PD was saying
"At The Movies"

please enjoy my wide back and horrible posture 
"I'm Watching You"

This might be the flyer we use its just a rough draft but I'm still sooooo excited!!
"Party Till You Die"

As always
Love Katerina 

2 comments: