Thursday, September 20, 2012

I'm Voting for the Unicorn party.

"I'm Barrack Obama and I approve this message."
"I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this message."
"I'm Katerina Perez and I like food." 

This will be short and to the point.

Election time is here ladies and gentlemen and I'm not excited. If your a big political person or just enjoy politics, high five, because I don't... like no. 
Because I'm old enough to vote my mom and dad are emailing, talking, texting me all about this year presidential elections and also having mini panic attacks when I tell them that I don't care or I'm not voting (yes, I'm not voting no, I don't care what you have to say :] ). Honestly, I try to avoid the topic completely. Politics never interested me and I understand that its good to know about it and I'm an american citizen its my job to vote (said in a deep voice) and blah blah blah but its also my job to have the freedom of not wanting to do what I don't want to do. So while everyone is bashing one another and just hating each other because of political difference I'll be at home, eating yogurt or chicken nuggets. Enjoy voting! 

This is my "go to" face. I find it quite affective.

"No, please tell me more"


As always
Love Katerina 

No comments:

Post a Comment