Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How Chicken Noodle Soup Changed My Life

FINALLY! 
The fart in my brain squeezed out and I finally figured out how to get a new back-round, different colors themes, and a new font... 1 point me 3 points blog.

"Stay the way you are because you don't take shit from anybody." - Rey Perez
                                                                 that'd be my dad^^
The other night at dinner my dad casually stated this comment at the restaurant loud enough so people can hear it, ok well he didn't declare it but the tables around us did hear it. Rather then turning red, saying deuces and dipping it actually changed my way of thinking. 
I never really thought of myself as the person who "doesn't take shit from anybody" in reality I did care what people thought and said about me, to a point. When my dad said that it kept playing over and over in my mind not only did my dad say shit to describe me, he changed my way of thinking completely over a bowl a chicken soup. Since then, I've taken what he said and ran with it and honestly it feels good not caring what other people say or think about me its actually relieving like weight lifted off my shoulders. After 19 years I finally came to that realization over a bowl of chicken soup... and my dad saying shit to describe me (still can't get over that!)

CHALLENGE!
Try my dads advise for a week, for you non dare devils a day, and see how life gets easier and report back I would love to hear whats happened in your life (:



I went running yesterday and the sky looked liked this... yea.

"Runners High"

As always
Love Katerina

No comments:

Post a Comment