Monday, September 10, 2012

No my name isn't Katrina

My name is Katerina. Not Katrina, Katherine, Karina... Katerina. Its Russian if you were wondering.
Who am I you ask...
Well, I'm a 19 year old college student with a part time job, a '93 Acura Integra and a curfew. 
Want to know more? Well...I'm 90% sarcastic and 10% charming, I love the color blue, Christian and proud, Cuban Spanish and Italian, family, friends, fashion, beach beach and more beach, food (especially pasta, chicken nuggets and yogurt), I take pictures of everything, smiling always because even though there are days I don't feel like it there is a reason to smile, laughing, music is an every moment necessity (except country), I like meeting new people, I played the clarinet and tenor saxophone, I've traveled quite a lot but hey wanderlust, I enjoy adventures, I don't have the best luck with guys but I hear my dog has a thing for me, I talk... a lot. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment